Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Never Say the Right Thing

Aidan: "Mom, who do you love more, me or Gracie"?
Me: "I love you more".
Gracie: "WHHHHAAAAAAAAA"
Aidan: "You really hurt Gracie's feelings. You made him cry. How can you not love your son"?

Aidan: "Mom, Gracie doesn't have a very good singing voice does he"?
Me.: "No he doesn't".
Gracie: "WHHHHAAAAAAAA"
Aidan: "Why are you being mean to Gracie? He has a great voice!"

Aidan: "MOM! MOOOOOM!"
Me: "What Aidan?"
Aidan: "Come up here!"
Me: "No Aidan, go to sleep!"
Aidan: "MOOOOMMMM! Please come up here.
Me: "I'm here, what do you need, and it better be good".
Aidan: "You forgot to kiss Gracie goodnight. Why didn't you kiss Gracie goodnight"?
Me: "You made me come in here to kiss Gracie?"
Aidan: "You made Gracie sad. He thinks you don't love him. He's not going to go to sleep unless you kiss him."

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. Elaine has called me in to kiss her stuffed bunny too. I get so mad:)

    ReplyDelete