Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gracie Gets the Girls

Aidan: "Gracie has a date tonight".
Me: "Thats wierd hes only 5".
Aidan: "No hes 6".
Me: Well then how can he go on a date if hes only 6?"
Aidan: "Because he doesnt have to follow normal rules. But he has to follow police laws".
Me: "hmmmm. It's still wierd". Who is he going on a date with?"
Gracie: "Her name is Alaya".
Me: "Aliya?"
Gracie: "NO! AHH-LAYYY-AH"
Me: "How did you meet?"
Gracie: "We met at the pizza place. She won me a bunch of tickets so I kissed her. Im taking her back to the pizza place so she can win me more tickets. I like tickets".
Aidan: "I don't know if I'm going to let Gracie go".
Me: "Why not, I thought he was allowed to date".
Aidan: "He is but I just don't want him to".

Hours later...
Me: "Did Gracie go on his date?"
Aidan: "He tried but I made him stay home. I might let him go tomorrow night. He really wants more tickets".

No comments:

Post a Comment