Thursday, January 27, 2011

Table for Three

We were leaving a meeting at Aidan's school the other night and Aidan was begging Brandon to carry him to the car.
B: "You're too big to be carried".
Me: "No hes not, he'll never be too big. Not even when hes in college".
He picks Aidan up.
B: "So what, am I going to carry you when you go on dates?"
Aidan: "Yes".
B: "And do I have to carry your date in my other arm? And how am I going to carry Gracie if I'm carrying you and your date?"
Aidan laughing: "I'll hold Gracie and I'll hide him so no one will be able to see him."
Me: "And what about when you get to the restraunt with your date? Wont it be wierd when she thinks there are only two of you on the date and you say "Table for 3 please".
Aidan: "HAHAHAHAHHAHA TABLE FOR 3, HAHAHAHHAHHAH TABLE FOR 3". "Mom, can I have a table for 3?" "HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA".
Me: "And are you going to ask for a high chair so that Gracie can see over the table?"
As we get in the car Aidan is still giggling and saying stuff under his breath, it takes a minute for him to settle down and hes quiet for a minute or two.
Aidan: "Mom, how about Gracie just brings a date too?"

No comments:

Post a Comment